Thursday, January 6, 2011

"Owl" paint and monogram any and everything!

I've loved being creative for as long as I can remember!  When I was younger, I used to doodle on my parent's important bills and papers.  I can still hear my mother yelling at me!!!  At least I didn't use the walls like my sister.  It's so nice to use this as my outlet from the rest of my busy life.  When I make time to paint and monogram, I find peace and relaxation....if only I did this full-time!!!  Take a peek at some of my recent favorites!  As my Grandmother would say, "enjoy". 
 Cute bloomers with matching trendy burp cloth!

Personalized backpack perfect for your little one's blankie, toys, snacks and clothes!

Personalized lined basket: Many liners available.  Perfect for baby showers filled with the necessities, laundry basket, storage for toys or bathroom towels!

Yet another cute backpack!  Colors for boys and girls available!  One of our best sellers!


Personalized picture frames!  Too cute and perfect for your princess!

Canvas painting customized to match any child's room and decor!

What girl doesn't need matching bloomers for all of her dresses and tutu's!?!
Personalized and custom stools/tables to match any room! 

Personalized Basket full of Goodies! Sure to love by any Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment