Tuesday, July 26, 2011

spunky monkey nursery

I'm working on a nursery that is so fun!  I love it!  She is using the "Ben" bedding collection from Serena and Lily for their sweet baby boy.  LOVE, LOVE the aqua and orange color scheme.   She also painted the back wall of the room a dark teal/blue color that just makes the colors in the room POP!  I am painting a tree near the crib inspired by the tree pictured below.  Her husband also found these adorable wooden monkeys and an owl to hang from the tree.  Can't wait to see it all together and show you all of the extras in the room.  Orange Crush super fabulous rug on top of the list!  Everything just flows without being matchy, matchy.  -LOVE-  On a side note, she is due TODAY!  Must get the room finished ASAP!
 
Similar colors in the nursery

The Bedding "Ben" from Serena and Lily

Inspired Spunky Tree


1 comment:

  1. I want you to come paint stuff on my walls! Right now I have a couple of those wall stickers (birds on branches) and the first thing everyone asks is if I painted them....lmao....yea right! I love what you did in Elsie's room! This will be super cute!

    ReplyDelete