Monday, February 21, 2011

On the Fly

Soooo, Baby Elsie Claire is ALMOST here, and we can barely stand it!  Especially Momma Bird!  I spent a weekend in Augusta working LONG hours with my brother-in-law, sister, mother and sweet nephew getting little Elsie's room together!  I just get sucked into these projects once I start them, and before I know it....it's 3am!  Although there was much to do in a short weekend, we got it all in!!!  But I must say, it looks adorable....and well worth it!  Check out some of my favorites...all from The Nest Boutique!  http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Nest-Boutique/174353755933625

 The Nest Chandelier

 Sweet Curtains

Applique owl onesie from The Nest! 

 Sweet personalized owl painting on canvas


Custom frame for Elsie Claire!

 Custom bow holder!


 Wall with mirrors, owl lamp

 Tweet Bird Mobile

 Tweet bird hung from ceiling near painted tree.

 Adorable crochet items for Elsie and her photo shoot!

Hospital Door Hanger for ECP!

Personalized Frame, monogrammed button

Hand painted owl table

 Her name hanging from the tree!

 Growth chart with bird house!

No comments:

Post a Comment