Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Trick-Or-Tweet

No, I don't want you to smell my feet.  But something good to eat?!  Yes, I'll take two.  One for me and one for baby~

Looking forward to September leaving us and October's cooler weather and fall colors!  I just love this time of year.  Football, weather, scarves, and holiday decorations!  Don't get me wrong!  I LOVE the warm weather, but there is just something about the turn of the season to Fall.  It reminds me of great memories.  Holidays with family, birthdays, my engagement to Kevin....oh and let's not forget that extra hour of sleep!!!

Here are a few Fall items we have been working on to bring in the new season!  Check us out on our facebook page:    http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Nest-Boutique/174353755933625  or email us at iheartthenest@yahoo.com for a price list.






No comments:

Post a Comment